Monday, March 3, 2008

When East & West Mesh:

Tonight was my local craft night - where a group of us girls get together to participate in different craft hobbies. Luckily for me, we were making Mother's Day cards. I only managed two, a criss cross card and the above. Our main aim was to begin using all of those scrap pieces of cardstock and scrapbook paper that just seem to accumulate, but never seem to be used. I know I've deviated slightly from only using Stampin' Up! with this Creative Memories paper - but I think the two compliment each other so very well.

Supplies:

* Artfully Asian & Stamped From the Heart (not shown)

* Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Naturals Ivory Cardstock. Creative Memories Vintage Paper.

* Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss and Close to Cocoa Markers. Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad.

* 3mm Hand Held Punch & Clear KindyGlitz.

No comments: