Tuesday, March 4, 2008

For Baby Girl:



A lovely couple my husband and I know celebrated the birth of a baby girl about a week ago, so I thought I'd make a card to send to them. Above is what I came up with...which is completely different to how I pictured it in my mind.

I hope they like the card though - I so desperately wanted to use my new 'Wild About You' set and some retiring DSP. I think the print clashes a little (I really wanted the flower 12x12 in Slumber Party but I'd run out) but I think the fact that the colours co-ordinate saves the card. Might also hold on to it for a few day's to see if I can put something better together first! Hope you like it!

Supplies:

* Wild About You, Warm Words and Stamped From the Heart Stamp Sets.

* Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum & Pretty in Pink Cardstock & Slumber Party DSP.

* Perfect Plum & Pretty in Pink Ink.

* Soft Subtles Brads. Large Oval Punch.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Nerine,

This card is beautiful. You don't need to try to come up with something better.

Sharon