Monday, February 18, 2008

Sorry I've Not Posted

I just wanted to touch base with my blogspot and appologise for not posting for over a week. I've been dreadfully ill with the flu and aside from going to work each day, I've been coming home to crawl into bed straight after dinner.

I know I have quite a few dedicated visitors to my blogspot who pop in at least daily - and I have also taken on board the many requests to post a new item each night. So, now I'm on the mend, I'll endevour to do my best to meet with your requests.

Thank you for your patience this last week.

Nerine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nerine

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Justletting you know I enjoyed last weeks workshop (as usual)and looking forward to the next one.

It's not much fun being sick, so hurry up and get well.

Take care
Dani

Nerine .P. said...

Thank you for the well wishes Dani and I'm glad you enjoyed the last workshop. I should be posting the cards we'll be doing for it next week so you'll be able to have a look.

Cheers, Nerine