Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Birthday Challenge:

In celebration of my little man turning 6 this Saturday, I challenge all my readers and fellow stampaholics to create a card for a boy under 10 years of age. The prize I'm offering is a Level 1 Hostess set from the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue called Terrific Tags which is an incredibly versatile set of 6 stamps. The rules are as follows:

The Challenge:
* To create a card for a boy 10 years old or under.
* To use at least 3 different Stampin' Up! products.

The Rules:
* Please submit a photo of your original artwork to me at jasner5@bigpond.net.au in jpg format. Please also include a list of items you've used to create the card and whether you are residing in Australia or not.
* By submitting a photo of your original artwork to me, you agree to allow me to publish your artwork on my blog. I will of course give you full written credit for your artwork on my blog site at the time of posting.
* My husband will judge all submissions for this competition with complete impartiality. His decision will be final.
* All submissions are to be received by me by 5pm Australian Central Standard Time Friday the 7th March 2008 at my email address jasner5@bigpond.net.au
* Although anyone worldwide is welcome to play, the winner will be drawn from Australian submissions only due to Stampin' Up! policy regarding national boundaries.
* The prize offered is one Level 1 Stampin' Up! hostess set called Terrific Tags. Requests for alternate stamp sets, cash or other Stampin' Up! product in lieu of the offered prize will not be entered into. For those living a far, I will arrange shipping at my own expense to your home or post office box.
* Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are welcome to play, however will be ineligible for the prize.

Keep an eye out over the weekend for my example (I'll post it Saturday after I've given it to Damo). Until then - Happy Stampin and GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: