Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wedding Well Wishes:

Sorry about the quality of this photo, it's late and I've decided natural light is so much better than the artificial I've had to use here. But, moving on - tonight I made two cards. The first to a friend who could use a RAK (I'll post that in a few day's once she's received it) and the second...above for a wedding Jason and I were invited too but are unable to attend.

By making both cards tonight, I've found a new favourite technique Julie Buhler's "No Copics - No Problem" which is a water colouring technique using Stampin' Write Markers. Incidentally, for anyone interested - this is one of the watercolouring techniques I will be covering at my February monthly technique workshop.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:

* Summer By The Sea & Stamped From The Heart (not shown) Stamp Sets.

* Ivory Naturals, Not Quite Navy and Water Colour Papers/Cardstock.

* Not Quite Navy, Black StazOn Inks. Soft Subtles and Earth Elements Markers.

* Aqua Painters, Antique Brass Hodge Podge. Paper Piercer.

* No Copics - No Problem Water Colouring, Tearing and Faux Stiching Techniques.

No comments: