Every now and then, I come up with a card that absolutely blows me away with how beautiful it is. Today, I created this card for a swap with other demonstrators in my area and wasn't overly happy with the outcome. Don't get me wrong, the card was nice, but, as you all know, when swapping with others, I really try to achieve that WOW effect. No longer inspired, I placed it on the kitchen bench and went into town to watch my children ride their new bikes.
When I returned after 6pm, the sun was brilliantly shining through my kitchen window settling on this card I'd made earlier. I was aghast to find the sun in all it's glory had set afire the bronze embossing on this card turning it from 'satisfactory' to spectacular. I hope the other demonstrators like it as much as I do and take the time to view it in it's best sunsetting light.
* Bud Basics, Basic Outline and Wonderful Words Stamp Sets.
* Versa Mark, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and True Thyme Inks.
* Sahara Sand, More Mustard, True Thyme and Copper Cardstock. Vellum Paper.
* Copper Brads, Copper Embossing Powder and Stamp-a-ma-jig.
* Masking, Embossing and Tearing Techniques.