Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Workshop Teaser:

Well, this Friday I have a workshop where the girls and I will be playing with embossing, emboss resist and magic snowflake techniques. I love emboss resist, and this is now the second card I've posted using this technique this month and is one of the cards we'll be working on, on Friday night. I also love this stamp set...it's so gorgeous. I know I've said it before, but I just LOVE stampin' up!

Supplies:
* Lovely As A Tree and Warm Words Stamp Sets.
* Glossy White, Vintage Violet and Bordering blue cardstock.
* Vintage Violet, Versamark, Brocade Blue Inks
* Large Circle Punch and Clear Embossing Powder. Sponges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nerine

Just loved your Christmas workshop and the cards we made. Will be attending more next year. Keep them coming.

Thanks
Dani
Katherine

Nerine .P. said...

Thank you Dani, I'm glad you had a great time. I've got great things planned for next year and my workshop schedule will be re-published on my blog later this week.

Kind regards,
Nerine