Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Quick Thank You

Above are some quick and easy thank you cards I recently made. I'm ashamed to say I didn't come up with this idea, I CASed it almost in it's entirety from a lady by the name of Debbie Petersen (no blog). I have changed the colour, ribbon, punch and sentiment however! The cards look great IRL due to their 3 Dimensional aspect.

Supplies:
* Fresh Cut Stamp Set.
* Kraft, Whisper White and Soft Sky Textured Cardstock.
* Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots & Soft Sky Ribbon.
Note: Soft Sky products are now retired.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

They are lovely! Don't be ashamed that you CASED them- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! I love the Fresh Cuts sentiment stamps- I use them all the time!

Heather P. said...

These are gorgeous and soooo elegant!