Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Fifth Avenue Floral

I'm still playing with my Fifth Avenue Floral set, and today I have a card and gift I made recently for a friend of mine. This friend is a loving wife and Mother. She works full time and manages to run her household and get the kids to school on time. Anyway, I thought she could use a little something to brighten her day.

Above is the card which was inspired by a lady called Maureen (no blog), and below is the little gift box I made. Within the box is an Earl Grey Tea Bag (in a tea bag holder), a handmade Fruit Tingle candle and some chocolate eclairs. I hope she manages to take time out for herself to enjoy her gift.

Supplies:
* Fifth Avenue Floral & Best Yet Stamp Sets.
* Craft, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White Cardstock. Haiku DSP.
* Close to Cocoa, Tangerine Tango & More Mustard Stamp Pads and/or Markers.
* Mini Glue Dots, 1/1/4" & 1/3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Tangerine Tango Grosgrain Ribbon, Small & Large Cello Bags and Linen Thread.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Lovely, Nerine. What a thoughtful gift.

Unknown said...

What a beautifull gift. I'm sure she loves it.

Heather P. said...

What a gorgeous set!!

Natasha said...

She's going to love it Nerine!! Just lovely

Nicki said...

Lovely your Fifth Avenue creations, they're so elegant. Nicki, xx

Chook said...

This is lovely Nerine. I have this stamp set and seem to be stuck for ideas of how to use it. Your are truely inspiring. TFS.

Chook said...

Nerine, I virtually caed yout whole pack for a friend. I hope you don't mind. I just loved what you did here. Thanks Helen

soniakae said...

What a lovely thought! This is very beautiful!