Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Christmas Card

Last night a small group of my friends got together socially to make some Christmas cards. Although invited I was very disappointed my husband was working and I couldn't attend. Afterall, someone had to look after my children :)
So, not wanting to be left out altogether, I decided to make some Christmas cards at home using up past workshop scrap's. The above is the first card I made using a new set I've recently purchased - Snow Swirled.

This card was super simple to make and took literally 10 minutes at the most. I know my friends love simple cards and I hope they like this one too.

Supplies:
* Snow Swirled Stamp Set.
* Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss & Very Vanilla Cardstock.
* Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss Stamp Pad.

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Aww, I can totally relate... My husband has an unpredictable schedule most days, and it never fails that he'll be working late on a night when I had plans! LOL

Gorgeous card!

Robyn said...

It's very lovely and how nice that it is super simple too! I really love that set and must get it soon!!Sorry you missed out on a night of fun with your friends but I'm glad that you still got to spend some time crafting anyway!

Nicki said...

Love your design Nerine, it might have been a quick card but it looks really great. Nicki, xx

Karen said...

Your card is beautiful Nerine. We missed your company but will look forward to next time!