Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Tree's

Today I decided to alter a little hard covered index book I had. I really wanted to use up some scrap pieces of cardstock, and some retired DSP which I've had for a few years now. I also knew I wanted to make the 'grass' around the tree as 3D as I possibly could. To enhance this effect, I've then also faux embossed the main image. I hope you like today's creation which I've made for a friend.

Supplies:
* Trendy Trees & Warm Words Stamp Sets.
* Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss and Brocade Blue Stamp Pads.
* Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Mellow Moss Cardstock. Pool Party DSP (retired).
* Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

6 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty, Nerine!

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Nerine. I'm with you. I just love the trendy trees stamp set. You've done a lovely job. xo Jackie

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Nerine. I'm with you. I just love the trendy trees stamp set. Your cards are adorable. xo Jackie

Natasha said...

So cute!! I should have bought Pool Party when I had the chance...

Tabitha said...

Super cute!

I really like the dp! You are really rockin' with the Trendy Trees set!

Anonymous said...

hi love your cards but missing you on the blog with more cards