I recently participated in a card swap with some lovely Stampin' Up! demonstrators. The rules of the swap were:
1. Use at least 1 DSP
2. Use at least 1 In Colour
3. Use at least 1 Stamp Set that is new to the 09/10 IB&C.
The above is my contribution and again, I've used my favourite Pocket Silhouette's. I've steered clear of colours that I'd normally use and really stepped out of my comfort zone for this creation. I'm really happy with the way it turned out and my only regret is that I didn't have the eyelet boarder punch to use in lieu of the scallop boarder punch.
* Pocket Silhouette's Stamp Set.
* Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Cardstock & Urban Garden DSP.
* Night of Navy & Pumpkin Pie Stamp Pads.
* Piercing Tool, Scallop Boarder Punch, SAMJ & SNAIL.