Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Teeth Hurt

Hello everyone.

Normally I'd post a technique today, but I went to the dentist this morning and my teeth/gums have been hurting quite badly since. So, I'm going to take some more Neurophen and possibly some panadol as well and lay down for a while. If they stop hurting I'll create something for you this evening, but if they don't, I'll have to miss today's creation.

Sorry if I've disappointed anyone. If you need some creative inspiration in my absence, please blog hop on any of the very worth while blogs I've tabled to the right of my blog.

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You poor thing, the dentist is my least favourite haunt. Look after yourself

:) Marcia

Welcome! said...

ouch! i feel your pain, im putting off getting my wisdom teeth out, and i dont think i can put it off for much longer!
feel better soon!

xoxoShelley SBS#27