Earlier this week, I showed you a card I'd made using a Stampin' Around Wheel (Basics Outline) whereby I'd coloured some of the flowers. Well, the original project I made with this strip of cardstock was actually a 6"x6" scrapbook page for Mel's latest challenge. The strip that made Monday's card was simply left over that I didn't want to waste.
Which brings me to the above, today's scrapbook page. With a Christmas photo, I wanted to adhere to Christmas colours on the layout. Luckily for me Old Olive perfectly matches the background in the photo so everything ties in nicely. The page was simple involving Stampin' Around, marker use and tearing. I hope you like today's scrapbook page.
* Basics Outline Stampin' Around Wheel. Many Merry Messages Stamp Set.
* Very Vanilla, Old Olive & Real Red Cardstock.
* Chocolate Chip Jumbo Cartridge, Real Red Stamp Pad.
* Real Red, More Mustard and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers.
* Cherish Sizzlets Alphabet.