Friday, January 16, 2009

Auskick Presentations 2008

Last year, my eldest son began playing Auskick in the under 6's local competition. He had a stella season and in addition to his team winning the under 6's premiership, he was also voted the team's 'Best and Fairest' player for the season. The above is the scrapbook page I've created to preserve these memoirs for him.

Although it may be hard to see, I have stamped the sentiment "Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams" from the Live Your Dreams stamp set in the bottom left hand corner. For the journelling, as my handwriting was just too large (and I had too much I wanted too say) I've had to type and print it to fit in the confined space I had for journelling.

I'm really happy with how this page turned out, and it probably only took me approximately 30 minutes to complete. I'm still considering popping an italics heading in the top right had corner (made from sizzix die cuts) stating "footy" but DH insists the page doesn't need it. What do you think?

Supplies:
* Live Your Dreams Stamp Set.
* Really Rust Stamp Pad.
* Fall Flowers DSP, Whisper White & Really Rust Cardstock.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Great page Nerine! I don't think a heading would look out of place at all. You've done well to incorporate so many photos!

Unknown said...

What a great page, I must do more scrappin this year.

Tammy B said...

Love the paper Nerine, great page, like Natasha I don't think the heading would be out of place but looks good without it as well.

Sharon said...

Hi Nerine,
Really good page. I'd probably add the title but it doesn't have to have it.
Thanks for the award too.