Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whoopsey:

I LOVE one layer cards...particularly when there on whisper white cardstock. On the weekend, while demonstrating a one layer birthday card I made a basic stamping error - just to show the ladies what happens when you don't apply even pressure to your stamp...of course!

Well, not wanting to waste the cardstock even though I now couldn't use it as a one layer card, I decided to mount it on cardstock tonight. I've kept everything very simple and bright adding the brads for just a touch more colour.

Supplies:
* Birthday Best & It's your Birthday Stamp Sets.
* Basic Black Stamp Pad. Creamy Caramel, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal & Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Markers.
* Whisper White, Apricot Appeal & Certainly Celery Cardstock.
* Soft Subtles Brads, SAMJ & Stampin' Dimensionals.

Tomorrow, make sure you check my blog as I'm going to begin my 12 day's of Christmas Cards/Posts which was an idea I saw on Marelle Taylor's Blog and fell in love with it.

2 comments:

Tammy B said...

Very pretty Nerine

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love simple cards, and this one is a beauty. Love your colours.

:) Marcia