Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Virtual Stamping Night:

A few months ago, I held a virtual stamping night with my downline where I set 3 basic projects for everyone to do (and gave out instructions if required) and we all posted our creations on our blogs. I had such fun that I've decided to host another virtual stamping night, only this time, invite everyone to join in.

When: Friday 21st November 2008.
Time: 6.30pm CST (however feel free to play later).
Where: At your place, with your own supplies.
Cost: FREE

We'll be doing two projects during the evening - both of which will be of a beginner level so everyone can join in. I'll post the first project at 6.30pm CST with instructions, and everyone has an hour to complete that project and post their creations on their blog or email them to me to post on their behalf before the next project is posted.

For those who have commitments, please feel free to play along at a later date and post comments in my post's comments section so we can all have a look at your creations once you've had time to play.

If you have any questions, please email me at jasner5@bigpond.net.au and I'll reply as soon as I can. Please leave your email address in the message though so I have the ability to reply to you easily.

Well, that's it for tonight. I hope you can all play along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so excited!

Anonymous said...

I will play but i have prior engagements and am very excite but it will be later!!!