Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Holidays:
Day Five: The Twelve Cards of Christmas

If you've ever looked at the scallop circle punch and wondered at it's versatility or needed a reason to justify buying it, I hope this card encourages you to purchase it sooner rather than later. This adorable little santa, which I first saw on my upline Karen's blog is made using papersnips, adhesive, a black marker and the scallop circle punch. I think he's just SO cute! I hope you like this card as much as I do.

Supplies:
* Many Merry Messages & Polka Dot Stamp Sets.
* Old Olive, Real Red, Blush Blossom & Whisper White Cardstock.
* Old Olive, Craft White Stamp Pads. Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
* Scallop Edge Punch (soon to be released), Crop-a-dile & Scallop Circle Punch. White Embossing Powder, SAMJ & Heat Tool.

3 comments:

Tammy B said...

He is very cute Nerine

Tabitha said...

I really like this punched Santa. As soon as I get my stuff unpacked I've got to give it a try!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Aaawwww, he's too cute... i love it Nerine!

:) Marcia