Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Difficult Challenge:


On Sunday I had my friend Tammy come over to scrapbook and stamp. It was a lot of fun, even though I maintain Tammy stole my stampin' mo-jo (I can hear you laughing from here Tammy...because you know it's true :))

Moving on, Tammy had brought with her the French Flair Background stamp which she bought thinking she'd use it heaps on her scrapbooking pages. Well, it's been months and Tammy has just not been able to incorporate it in any of her work.

From this her challenge was born. To use the French Flair Background Stamp in anything. I was also to use the colours tempting turquoise, Pink Passion and Wild Wasabi...colours I don't normally and find very uncomfortable to use. My first attempt looked FANTASTIC in my head, but on putting ink to paper, ended up in the bin. The above is my second attempt.

Supplies:
* French Flair, Party Punch and Carte Postale Stamp sets.
* Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, and Whisper White Cardstock.
* Pink Passion & Wild Wasabi Ink.
* Square Punches & Round Tab Punch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its lovely, Nerine! You did the colour challenge proud!

Anonymous said...

See, I would never have put those together (the wasabi put me off!) but they look great together. You balanced them well.

:) Marcia