Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love Your Blog:



As promised, it's time to pass on the "I Love Your Blog" award I received from Chrissie over the weekend. The rules of the game are to post the award on your blog, name the person who gave you the award and then pass it on to seven other blogs linking their blogs to yours. Don't forget to leave a message on the awardee's blogs so they know how much you appreciate their efforts. So, here we go!

1. Karen - For your constantly beautiful swaps and gorgeous blog which I visit every day in the selfish hope you've added something new, even though I know your very busy.
2. Mel - For your dedication to SU which shows in everything you do, your swap organisational skills, and for just being you!
3. Natasha - For always having a smile on your face when I see you, and for your mass posts which I always look forward too because not only are they great, I know your fitting in some 'stampin' time.
4. Sarah - Who I've never met, but love visiting your blog. Your creations are amazing and your recent posts have given me a two year goal for my SU business.
5. Marcia - Who not only has an exceptional blog, but who also inspires me everyday with your amazing creations. You've given me something to aspire too.
6. Sharon - Who not only introduced me to stamping 2 years ago at a craft club (non SU) but was also supportive of me when I became a SU demonstrator. Your blog is fantastic...SUPER-Stamper!
7. Tabitha - Who also has an amazing blog and loves Penny Black Hedgehogs as much as I do. Thank you for making stamping so darn cute!

2 comments:

Karen Robinson said...

Thank you so much Nerine! I'm honoured that you get some inspiration from me! Your work is amazing and I too look forward to your swaps which are always classy!
Wish I was closer and could be a more supportive upline, not that you need it! Keep up the fantastic work! Kaz xx

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing to say! Your work isn't too shabby either. Thank you for listing me in your award...I'm flattered.

:) Marcia