Friday, August 1, 2008

2008 Spring Mini Released:

Finally, it's the 1st August, and I can reveal to everyone the AMAZING Spring Mini Catalogue products that are now available. I am in love with this mini, it's so fresh and bright, and the products are invigorating to use. The most notable change with this mini, is that ALL stamp sets are die-cut, so no cutting is required. It's Stampin' Up!s way of saying 'Thank You' to all their customers.
Please click on the above picture to see the fantastic things now available for purchase. If you'd like me to pop a hard copy in the mail to you, please email me at jasner5@bigpond.net.au and I'll arrange a snail mail delivery ASAP.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

aaahhh!! it's so exciting! i totally forgot about the catty~~now ive flicked through the live online version, and i want almost EVERY stamp set :)
im sending my mother broke lol.