Saturday, June 14, 2008

Natasha M's Entry:

This entry, from my sister demo Natasha was made using colours that just grab your attention. It's easy to see that this card is bright and very energetic. Definitely an eye-catcher! I find orange a difficult colour to use, but this looks fantastic - I think I'm going to have to branch out a little after seeing this card!

Thank you Natasha for your wonderful entry. I really appreciate your effort each time I post a challenge, your cards are always amazing. For anyone else who'd love to see more of Natasha's work (and trust me you won't be disappointed), her blog link can be found to the right side of my blog under "Blogs I Visit" or simply click HERE.

Supplies:
* Looks Like Spring & Time Well Spent Stamp Sets.
* Only Orange, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock.
* Only Orange Ink.
* Only Orange Eyelets (retired), Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch and Bold Bright SU Markers.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Nerine, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy!! Your work is awesome too!

N