Monday, May 5, 2008

Time Well Spent With Mum:

With Mother's Day fast approaching, I can't believe I've left it this late to get a card made for both my Mum and my mother in law! So, with time definitely not on my side, I decided to made some cards today - which I'll now have to send express post if there to make it to the east coast on time!

The above card was made using Dazzling Diamonds on the actual flowers which doesn't show very well in a photo. I've also experimented and embossed with my new crop-a-dile. It's such an easy technique that gives a great 'feature' effect - I can't wait to show you all now I have figured out how it's done.

Supplies:

* Time Well Spent (Level 3 Hostess) and Occasional Greetings Stamp Sets.

* Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery and Water Colour Cardstock.

* Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and Craft White Stamp Pads. Cameo Coral & Certainly Celery Markers.

* Crop-a-dile (for embossing) and Dazzling Diamonds (On Flowers). 2-Way Glue Stick to adhere Dazzling Diamonds.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Nerine.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love the colours in this Nerine and your embossing. I am still working this technique out. I'm sure these will be well received.
Marcia

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh back again Nerine ... guess what? You've been tagged, details are on my blog.

Cheers
Marcia