Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blossoms Birthday:

Hello everyone! Well, doesn't time fly when your having fun. I can't believe I've been so busy with real work and 'life' that a whole week has gone by in the blink of an eye. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to dropping back to part-time at work so I can squeeze some more stampin time into my week.

Although I have been busy working, I have managed to fit in a few little projects which I'll show you this week. This card I designed for a beginner workshop I demonstrated at this week. The girls loved it and it fitted nicely into our theme of feminine birthday 'things'.

I've also used the Stampin' Up 6x6 double sided Designer Series Paper which is this months special. It's such a cute little pad of 48 DSP papers (6 different designs with two pages of each design of each colour - Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Rose Red and Almost Amethyst) which can be purchased for $12.95 with each $35 purchase. I initially bought one to show everyone, but I'm afraid pages are being used up rather quickly so I might have to 'invest' in another pad soon...LOL!

Supplies:
* Blossoms Abound, It's Your Birthday and Art By Design (not seen) stamp sets.
* Always Artichoke, Lavender Lace and Almost Amethyst Stamp Pads.
* Whisper White and Almost Amethyst Cardstock. Palette of Prints Designer Series Paper.
* Corner Rounder, 1/3/8 Square Punch & Stamp-a-ma-jig also used.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Just beautiful Nerine.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

The colours are so pretty ... very feminine. You could also pass this off as shabby chic!

Leigh said...

I love this card. You've just inspired me. Thanks so much.