Monday, March 10, 2008

Sail Away:


I've been playing around with idea's for a swap due the end of the month using retiring sets. I really like this set as it reminds me so much of my Dad who absolutely loves sailing. I then decided to use it with other retiring items, so I've then brayered using the Blue Frost Spectrum pad, used the clear embossing powder and Vintage Brads. Hope you like the masculine feel to this one!

Supplies:

* Set Sail , Canvas and It's Your Birthday Stamp Sets.

* VersaMark, Blue Spectrum and Pumpkin Pie Stamp Pads.

* Glossy White, Pumpkin Pie and Ballet Blue Cardstock.

* Vintage Brads, Antique Brass Hodge Podge, Clear Embossing Powder, Brayer, Piercing tool, Twill Tape and Stampin Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you use that one as your swap, Nerine!

Mel Hanlon

Nerine .P. said...

Still playing Mel,

I'm hoping to have them in the mail soon, so you'll have a suprise when you visit your mailbox :)
Nerine