Saturday, March 22, 2008

Card Candy:

Everyone who read's my blog would have noticed I haven't posted for a while. Well, I'm over my tummy bug, and once again have the house sorted out, so today I found time to read (just some of the second book of the Elenium by David Eddings - my favourite author), and then, tonight...STAMP!!!!

I started on this blog candy before I came down sick, and finally finished it tonight so I can get it in the mail next week to all the ladies who entered into my blog competition. I hope you all like it, and as most of you are local, you should have this by about Thursday.

Here's a close up of each card candy. I've used the 'No Copics - No Problem' water colouring technique for the bottom image, and just straight stamping for the top. Each image has it's own self adhesive so it's ready to go at a moment's notice onto someones hand made card. Both stamp set's used are sadly retiring at the end of the month.

Supplies:

* Nice & Easy Notes and Small Sayings Stamp Sets.

* Water Colour Paper, Whisper White, Rose Red and So Saffron Cardstock.

* Basic Black Stamp Pad.

* Rich Regals and Soft Subtles Markers. Stampin' Dimensionals & Sticky Strip.

* Small Cellophane SU Bags and Acetate are also used for presentation purposes.

No comments: