Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birthday Whimsy:

With the start of the school year, time this week has been rather limited, and I'm ashamed to say, I've had little time for stampin. So, this weekend, I sat down for a full day and stamped my heart out so I'd have creations to show you each night this week.

To start with, I've concentrated on the Sale-a-bration sets as this is the last month that these sets will be available for FREE - one with every $100 spent on Stampin' Up! merchandise. For those that would like to see any of the Stampin' Up! catalogues (we currently have the 2007-2008 idea book and catalogue, the Summer Mini Catalogue and the Sale-a-bration Catalogue running) please feel free to contact me and I can post one to you or alternatively, if you can't wait that long, I have provided links to the right of my blog.

Supplies:
* Birthday Whimsy & Canvas Background Stamp Sets.
* Whisper White, Apricot Appeal and Almost Amethyst Cardstock.
* Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Certianly Celery and Rose Red Ink.
* Stampin' Dimensionals, Brayer, Gold Metallic Wire Works & Sweet Shop Ribbon Origionals.

No comments: