Inspired by the 1940's where spots were all the rage, I have created this simple congratulations card. Although this time it's hard to see, I have used another cuttlebug embossing folder (circles and spots) to emboss some whisper white cardstock for a matt. I have also water coloured the image to give it that slight washed out look. Thanks for looking.
* Sassy Stems and itty bitty backgrounds
* Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock
* Real Red and Stazon Jet Black Ink
* Bold Brights Water Colour Wonder Crayons and Aqua Painter
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Circles and Spots.