Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something Different:


I thought I'd try something different tonight, so I made this cute little gift box. Again, the photography isn't the best - which is entirely my fault. I just can't seem to stop shaking lately!

Anyway, on the inside, there's a cut out panel which is backed with plastic so that you can put any little goodie within. I got the idea from an American friend who's making a bunch of them for their upcoming Halloween Trick or Treating! I thought they'd be great to pop lucky door prizes or small Christmas gifts into.

Supplies:

* Riveting (Hostess), Birthday Best Stamp Sets.

* Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White Card stock.

* Certainly Celery Ink

* Circle Punches, Square Punches, Scallop Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals & Overhead Projector Sheet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nerine,
This box is so cute! Any chance of getting the pattern?
By the way, the photo is great - looks much more like you.
Love
Sharon

Nerine .P. said...

Thank you Sharon!
I'll send you an email with the template on tomorrow.
Hugs, Nerine