Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Peaceful Wishes Emboss Resist Card:


I'm really happy with how this card turned out. From page 8 of the Stampin' Up! 'Stampin' Techniques' booklet, I taught myself this emboss resist technique. The card actually looks much nicer in real life as the sponged glossy cardstock looks as though it has a slight suade effect. Definately worth a try, but it was a little time consuming.

Supplies:

* Peaceful Wishes Stamp Set.

* True Thyme, Bravo Burgundy and Versa Mark Ink.

* True Thyme, Bravo Burgundy and Glossy White Cardstock.

* Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge, Antique Brass Hodgepodge and White Organdy ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the card - plain but outstanding. I can't wait now until my set arrives as you have given me ideas.
Suzanne :)

Kristy Geddes said...

If this is the card that was sitting on the table last night it is definatly a lot nicer in real life. LOL Aren't they all. Thank you for your help it was lovely to meet you.
Cheers,
Kristy

Nerine .P. said...

Thank you both. You'll have to show me your idea's Suzanne when you finish playing :) Nice to meet you too Kristy and your very welcome (not that I helped much...lol)